Brandgenuity is a leading global independent brand licensing agency headquartered in New York, with offices in London, Munich and Hong Kong. The agency extends famous and iconic brands into consumer product categories, services and experiences via licensing relationships. The agency’s clients include BMW, Church & Dwight (ARM & HAMMER), White Castle, Edgewell (Wet Ones, Banana Boat, Hawaiian Tropic, Playtex), Sanrio (Hello Kitty), Carmen Sandiego, MGM Studios (The Addams Family, Legally Blonde, Rocky), PUR and COVERGIRL, among others.
If interested, please send cover note and resume to: email@example.com
DIRECTOR, Licensing Sales (NYC)
- Job Description: Brandgenuity is looking for a Director, Licensing Sales to help identify, solicit, negotiate and close licensing partnerships for the company’s corporate brands. This sales role will be responsible for driving revenue across multiple hard-goods categories.
- Job Responsibilities: Manage sales of various corporate brands in the US market. Responsibilities include developing strategic category plan, researching product categories, developing and pitching potential licensees and retailers, negotiating business term and assisting in retail presentations.
- Job Requirement: College degree, 5+ years of licensing experience. Knowledge of the US licensee and retailer landscape. Proven ability to create and sustain strong business relationships. Excellent communication skills. Team player with strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively with staff at all levels and maintain professionalism in a fast-paced environment.
COORDINATOR, Licensing Sales, Soft Goods (NYC)
- Job Responsibilities: The licensing coordinator will work on multiple client brands including MGM Studios (Pink Panther, Rocky), Hello Kitty and others. Candidate will be responsible for identifying opportunities in the apparel, apparel accessories, soft home categories and with collaboration partners. Additional responsibilities include attending trade shows, spotting trends and assisting in client service reports. The coordinator will report directly to the Vice President of Business Development.
- Desired Work Experience and core competencies: College degree preferred. 2+ years in licensing or retail buying. Strong communication/writing skills, proficient in MS Office, detail orientation, organization skills, excellent follow-up, self-starter, well-versed in pop culture and current trends.